Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baby I'm back!

Dude I have not posted in months!  Well I blame Wayne ;)  Who is Wayne you may ask?  He is the amazing man that I am marrying in 44 days!!!!  It has been a whirlwind for sure!
  • On January 18, 2013 God brought him to my doorstep.  I was hosting a movie night for the Singles Sunday School Class and someone invited him.
  • January 27, 2013 he asked me out to dinner.  I was super nervous!
  • February 6th we went on our first date to Cafe Trio.  He gave me Christopher Elbow Drinking Chocolate as a gift!  The guy is smart!
  • March 4th we made it official as boyfriend and girlfriend.
  • March 27th he PROPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • November 2, 2013 is our Wedding Day!
God has blessed me with a man of prayer!  He loves the Lord and has a desire to love me like Christ loves the Church.  I had no idea what it felt like to be cherished and cared for.

1 comment:

  1. So so so cool!!!! I'm so excited to read about how god is blessing you! Tell me more. ;)

    ReplyDelete